$150 No Limit Hold’em (Double Re-Entry per Day)
$50,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
This evening we have our final multi-flight tournament of the LHPO series and it’s a little something for all bankrolls. The $150 buy-in No Limit Hold’em tournament has two starting flights, today at 5 pm and Tuesday, with a $50,000 guaranteed prize pool.
Players will start with 15,000 stacks and levels will run for 30 minutes throughout. Late registration is available until the start of Level 9 at 9:30 pm and players may re-enter once per day. Day 1 will continue playing until only 12.5% of the field remains and those players will return on Wednesday in the Poker Room to play it to a champion.
Get here early if you want to play, the field will be capped at 280 unique players per flight.
- $50,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 15,000 in chips and 30-minute levels
- Late registration/re-entry until start of Level 9 (9:30pm)
- Field will be capped at 280 unique players
- Day 1 will end when 12.5% of the field remains
- Event 24 Structure Sheet