WWE further restricting talents social media posts, issuing violations for naming third parties – Reports


Back in September, WWE came under fire from both its Superstars and the WWE Universe. The company announced that it would be restricting the use of third-party applications such as Twitch and Cameo.Unfortunately, despite the outrage it caused online, the company went through with it regardless. An official ban was subsequently put in place at the end of October.Vince McMahon and WWE then proved they were serious about the ban. WWE released Zelina Vega (Thea Trinidad) from her contract for her refusal to give up her Twitch account. Today it has been learned that WWE is taking things even further than before.Raj Giri of Wrestling Inc. reports that WWE is now issuing violations to talent for social media posts that naming “any third-party business, person, brand, or charity.”WWE will issue warnings, fines, and even suspensionsWrestling Inc. reports that violations of these rules will start with a warning, but could progress to a fine and even turn into a suspension. The company claims a clause in WWE talent’s contracts grants it “exclusive use of their likeness.”Sources told Giri that talent who complained about the new restrictions were informed that the current “flexibility” WWE allows its talent to have online could be retracted.It was reported last week that the talent was unhappy backstage ahead of WWE SmackDown on Friday. With this news breaking now, it’s not hard to put the pieces together to find out where some of the recent unhappiness came from.A recent study from LoveUX shined a light on how beneficial these third-party ads can be for celebrities and athletes. It points out that both RAW Superstars Lana and Mandy Rose earned roughly half a million dollars from their sponsored posts in 2020.

While that is a lot of money, it really shouldn’t be anything WWE needs to concern themselves with. The company is doing well financially without actively restricting how its independent contractors earn additional cash.What do you think about WWE’s latest third-party restriction? Do the talent have a leg to stand on, or are they contractually bound to agree to such terms? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Published 16 Feb 2021, 05:27 IST

.

คาสิโน โบนัส 100%
คาสิโน โบนัส100%
เฮงๆ 666 คาสิโน
หวยออนไลน์
คาสิโน เครดิตฟรี

Kurt Angle reveals why Vince McMahon threatened to fire WWE crew


Kurt Angle, in a recent interview, said that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon threatened to fire the WWE crew if they laughed during segments featuring Kurt Angle and Vince McMahon.Pat McAfee asked Kurt Angle about his favorite memory during his time spent in professional wrestling. Angle stated that his first year in WWE was his favorite, especially his skits with Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Hall of Famer said that the crew would laugh during the pre-takes which Vince McMahon told them not to do.”My first year was my favorite year and it had a lot to do with working with The Rock and Stone Cold, Undertaker. But our skits with Stone Cold were just priceless. You know, we had great chemistry and I’m not afraid to make an ass out of myself. So I was kind of like the idiot, following Stone Cold around and it worked out really well. I don’t think even Vince McMahon thought we’d have that chemistry. The crazy thing is when we were shooting the pre-tapes, Vince would say, ‘hey, if anybody laughs while we do this, you’re fired.’ Because people were laughing before the pre-tape was finished. He was like, ‘no more laughing, we can laugh afterwards.’ We would do the pre-tape and everybody would keep a straight face and afterward everybody would be on the floor laughing. It was just hilarious.” Kurt Angle on his chemistry with Stone Cold Steve Austin Stone Cold Steve Austin and Kurt AngleKurt Angle revealed in the same interview about his great chemistry with Stone Cold Steve Austin and how none of it was scripted.”Some of the stuff that came out of Austin’s mouth and my mouth, it wasn’t scripted. There was an idea of what we wanted to do, and Vince told us, explained us what we wanted to talk about. There wasn’t any real scripts, just back-and-forth content. I just had incredible chemistry with Austin and McMahon.”Kurt Angle made a big name for himself in the Attitude Era not just for his in-ring ability, but also for his backstage segments and promos in WWE.

Please H/T Pat McAfee Show and Sportskeeda if you use any of the above quotes.
Published 13 Feb 2021, 12:17 IST

.

คาสิโน โบนัส 100%
คาสิโน โบนัส100%
เฮงๆ 666 คาสิโน
หวยออนไลน์
คาสิโน เครดิตฟรี

Report: Vince McMahon fires SmackDown Superstar for COVID-19 related issues



WWE released SmackDown’s Steve Cutler on Thursday evening, and the news of his departure was indeed an unexpected development.Dave Meltzer has now revealed an updated report on Steve Cutler’s WWE release and what happened in the weeks leading up to it. It should be noted that some of the details were first reported by Fightful Select.Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake recently returned to WWE TV on SmackDown and were booked as Baron Corbin’s lackeys. However, Cutler and Blake have vanished from SmackDown in recent weeks, and the King has been on his own.Meltzer reported in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Cutler got sick, and the Corbin angle was dropped after the Superstar missed a week of action.Fightful Select exclusively revealed that Cutler contracted COVID-19 in early January, and there was heat from Vince McMahon.Meltzer noted that Vince McMahon reportedly got ‘livid’ when he heard about it, and it was termed as a ‘disciplinary reason.’ Steve Cutler is in a relationship with IMPACT Wrestling’s Deonna Purrazzo, and she might have possibly referenced her boyfriend’s WWE release with the following tweet:It was additionally reported that Cutler’s New Year’s Eve party had a role to play as well. Vince McMahon had promised Roman Reigns and other wrestlers that the WWE would maintain a safe environment to work following the Tribal Chief’s return. Cutler was seen all around the talent, and it could have potentially jeopardized other performers’ health.Steve Cutler was also training at the Performance Center as part of the ‘big men class’ on the day of his WWE release. The Newsletter report concluded by stating that Cutler is the first professional wrestler to be fired for getting COVID.What’s next for the former SmackDown Superstar following his WWE release?

Steve Cutler released the following statement on Twitter addressing his WWE release:Unfortunately, today I was released. It was shocking, to say the least. But, I am excited about the future and all the possibilities in front of me. Thanks for your continued support. 90 days… the countdown beginsUnfortunately, today I was released. It was shocking, to say the least. But, I am excited about the future and all the possibilities in front of me. Thanks for your continued support. 90 days… the countdown begins🍻🍻— Steve Kupryk (@SteveCutlerWWE) February 5, 2021The 33-year-old wrestler is expected to be back in business after his 90-day no-compete clause expires. Steve Cutler, real name Thomas Maclin, signed with WWE in 2014 and spent six years in NXT before making the jump to the main roster with The Forgotten Sons in 2020.

The Forgotten Sons were abruptly taken off TV due to Jaxson Ryker’s controversial comments. Cutler and Blake resurfaced on SmackDown a few weeks ago as ‘The Knights of The Lone Wolf,’ but the idea didn’t last for a week on SmackDown due to Cutler’s sickness.As added by Fightful, sources close to the situation revealed that the door was open for a potential return down the line.
Published 05 Feb 2021, 18:23 IST

.

คาสิโน โบนัส 100%
คาสิโน โบนัส100%
เฮงๆ 666 คาสิโน
หวยออนไลน์
คาสิโน เครดิตฟรี

Vince McMahon thought famous WWE exit was a rib (Exclusive)


Former WWE writer Vince Russo has revealed that Vince McMahon thought his move from WWE to WCW in 1999 was a joke.On an episode of SK Wrestling’s Off the SKript, Russo told Dr. Chris Featherstone about his exit from WWE. He said he was burnt out working for Vince McMahon and he did not feel like the WWE Chairman cared about him or his family.Russo also recalled the exact conversation that he had with Vince McMahon after he agreed to work for WWE’s main rival.“Bro, Vince was expecting me at The Meadowlands on Monday, so the only time I could call, bro, was my layover between Philly and Connecticut. I had to call and say, ‘Bro, I ain’t coming to work tomorrow. I signed with WCW.’ So, bro, I called him and I’ll never forget this, Chris, he thought it was a rib, and I’m like, ‘No, bro, I’m not gonna be there tomorrow. I’m working for WCW.’” Watch the video above to find out more of Vince Russo’s thoughts on his WWE exit. He also discusses Vince McMahon, never returning to WWE, and much more.Vince McMahon did not expect Vince Russo to leave Vince McMahon and Vince Russo

According to Vince Russo, Vince McMahon threatened to sue him for leaving WWE for WCW. Russo explained that it was not possible due to the fact that he did not even have a contract with WWE.Russo added that Vince McMahon was caught off-guard by his departure and he did not know what to say.Please credit SK Wrestling’s Off the SKript and embed the video interview if you use quotes from this article.
Published 05 Feb 2021, 18:03 IST

.

คาสิโน โบนัส 100%
คาสิโน โบนัส100%
เฮงๆ 666 คาสิโน
หวยออนไลน์
คาสิโน เครดิตฟรี